Gramin Vikas Sewa Samiti is a non profit. Non-political voluntary organization registered in 1996 under the society registration Act 21,1860 (SRA No. 922/96-97). Its primary duty is alding and abetting the process of economic development and social change.
Name of the Organization
GRAMIN VIKAS SEWA SAMITI
Name designation of Chief Functionary
Mr. Ram Lalit Yadav (Secretary) Contact No. 9451426137
Address (Registered Office)
Village Bhaishiya Post – Dudhaura District - Basti 272002 (U.P. India )
The organization is Registered under income Tax Exemption Act 1961, 12AA- 58/03-04
* Mainstreaming the poor and downtrodden towards development and national progress through promoting people's organization as the key element to achieve a self-reliant community.
* Establish self-dependant, exploitation free society for social development.
* Creation of an egalitarian, democratic, healthy and pollution free Society.
* Creation of self-reliant community by adoption of participatory approach.
* Acquaintance with the country's rich tradition and heritage for getting imbibed with the spirit of using efficient use of modern resources.
* Make provision of opportunities to the disadvantage sections of the community for their all-round development.
* Creation of awareness, conscientisation of social, economic and political incidences, which have kept the rural mass poor and deprived. Emphasis on women empowerment.
* To make sincere and serious Endeavour for sustainable development and creation on and exploitation free society
* To raise the standard of living of the rural people by creating enabling environment for participatory development.
* To explore and create opportunity for social, educational and cultural development.
* To create awareness for cleanliness and educate the common people about diseases such as HIV/AIDS, leprosy etc. in a manner that their misconceptions are removed as also to organize free medical camps for the benefit of children and others.
* To take appropriate steps to mitigate the after effects of natural calamities like flood and drought.
* To strive to set up cottage industries and thus create employment opportunity for youth, especially rural poor.
* To work for the advancement and empowerment of women by providing them vocational training and forming Self Help Groups.
* To Endeavour for eradication of illiteracy and encouraging parents to send their children to school.
* To strive to strengthen the bond of social cohesion and harmony.
* To work for conservation of environment by motivating people towards this end.
* Respect in all areas of work: respect for our work, our colleagues, our partners, our donor and our communities.
* Trust that our partners are working with integrity and credibility in difficult situations. Through mutual funds, we move away from the traditional donor/grantee relationship and work in true partnership with our grantees.
* Gramin Vikas Sewa Samiti recognizes the importance of being open to new ideas and ways of doing things and to learning from our work and our partners. Most importantly, being open to failure as much as to success and understanding that would both come learning and understanding.